Friday, December 4, 2009

Rampage Jackson Is Returning To The UFC


Quinton "Rampage" Jackson has announced via his website that he is coming back to the UFC to finish out his contract. Below is what he said on his blog earlier tonight.

I've noticed that the UFC & TUF have some fans brainwashed or something. They still haven't realized yet that the TV show is just a TV show. I did my job by entertaining people and if you ever paid any attention to me, that's what I'm known for doing.

Now, I wanted to let my fans know that I'm going to come back to the UFC & finish my contract. Not because the haters are talking (expletive) about me being scared of Rashad. I'm coming back for my fans & to shut Rashad's mouth up & shut Dana's mouth up. Then after that I'm going back to doing movies & I might do a boxing match once a year just to stay in shape. Hate on dis!

No comments: